Indian Law Info is organizing an online essay writing competition.
Who can apply?
Students from multidisciplinary platform are welcome to participate in this event. I request all of you to participate and motivate others to participate in this event. Selected essay will be published on official website of Indian Law Info (indianlawinfo.in)
1st place: 1500 Rs
2nd place: 1000 Rs
3rd place: 500 Rs
3 honourable mentions (if any)
Registration begins: 17 June 2020
Registration ends: 5 July 2020
Last date to submit your essay: 10th July 2020
Declaration of results: 16 July 2020
Guidelines for submission of essay:
- Essay should not exceed 1200 words and should be followed by 5-6 keywords Plagiarism report and declaration must be attached in the annexe.
- The cover page of the essay must contain the the Topic of the essay, Author’s Name, Affiliation, Email Address. The paper should be typed in Font Style – Times New Roman, Font Size -12, Line and Paragraph Spacing -1.5 and 1. Total length of full paper must not exceed 1200 words, excluding Graphs, Tables and Appendices (if any).
- Submission of the manuscript will employ that it has not been previously published and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Please email your contribution in MS – Word format on the below mentioned email ID. (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject (Your Name)-ILI.Essay-Final submission.
- All the papers will be evaluated through blind review from our expert panel.
- Contributions are advised to strictly follow the Academic ethics, with respect to acknowledgement of the original idea borrowed from the others. The organiser will not be held responsible for any such lapse of the contributor regarding plagiarism and unnecessarily quotations in the manuscripts.
Call for essays
This competition will provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and brain storm ones brain.
Spectrum of topics to choose from for your essay’s theme are enlisted below:
- How is COVID-19 going to impact the international relations among various country?
- Is China responding appropriately towards COVID-19 ?
- Explore the relationship between China and it’s neighbouring countries.
- Venture the legal conduct and contact on the COVID-19 issues.
- Chromatic spectrum of China in international politics
- Co-authors to the entries are allowed. There can be a maximum of one co-author (Two Authors Max. Per submission)
- Fees with Co-Authors- 250Rs
Registration fee: INR 200
Fees with Co-Authors- 250Rs
Fees should be paid electronically before 5th July 2020 on the following details:
Participants can make Payment to 9873006641@PAYTM
Participants can make Payment to 9873006641@GOOGLE PAY
Participants can make Payment to 9873006641@PHONEPAY
After the payment , all the participants must Fill the Registration Form by Clicking here
Note: Kindly take the screenshot once the payment is made successful and fill the following google form using the link and attach this screenshot. This step is mandatory.
For more details: kindly contact us on Contact- email@example.com